Istanbul» Forums » General

Subject: Stickers not punched out rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Oliver H
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I've just opened my brand new shrinked wrapped copy of Istanbul and in the process of setting it up, punching out all the chits, etc, I came to putting the stickers on the wooden discs and the stickers haven't been punched out!

When I unpeeled the stickers all 7 came off together in a single sheet.

The stickers haven't been punched out, there is just an indentation of where the sticker should of come away.

Has anyone had the same problem?

Without cutting the stickers by hand, I'm not crafty and don't have a steady habd, I'm not sure what I can do.......

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will S
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd just call/email the publisher and I bet they can send you out some replacements.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcio Ferreira
Portugal
Viana do Castelo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pie_eater81 wrote:

Without cutting the stickers by hand, I'm not crafty and don't have a steady habd, I'm not sure what I can do.......

With a round punch it would be an easy task... Can be found on hardware stores, or maybe friend can have one. There are different sizes/diameters, just find the right one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver H
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
will98683 wrote:
I'd just call/email the publisher and I bet they can send you out some replacements.

Cheers, I'll do this. Fingers crossed they sort me out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver H
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
goryon wrote:
pie_eater81 wrote:

With a round punch it would be an easy task... Can be found on hardware stores, or maybe friend can have one. There are different sizes/diameters, just find the right one.

Great idea, but unfortunately none of my friends are crafty also.

Think I've e-mail the publishers as suggested by Will S.

Thanks for the suggestion thou!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I had a less serious problem with the stickers and they sent me a replacement sheet right away.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clive Jones

Cambridgeshire, UK
msg tools
mb
Yup. I'd be astonished if the publisher wasn't helpful.

Alternatively, I believe one of the expansions contains spare base-game stickers as well as the new ones required for the expansion, if that floats your boat. (-8
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver H
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Received replacement Istanbul stickers in the post today. And I received the Caravan Leader expansion! Thank you very much Pegasus Spiele!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.