Subject: A Game for 19 - sniff ALL the paint rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Terri K
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
Good golly people... my username has a lower case x!!
badge
Females play board games too!!! ;)
mbmbmbmbmb
I have Monday off... and my weekend is busy... Ok, I'll just post my strong reads then and be able to defend them... NOT! ARGH!

Two strong reads and one not so strong read would have lead to wolves. I need to say stuff from my perspective when I have them!

Then again people going with those reads is another thing... Just glad the Village figured out db!! Whew!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terri K
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For those who missed it or not in dead chat yet:

xandryyte May 25, 10:59 PM: Three things I had planned on saying but my weekend was too busy... db is a wolf. Annab is probably a wolf because of janiera and Nautik... and I was going to mention oh look evil is trying to mislunch me now when Flash voted me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment, at the beginning, where we could have said -- no. But somehow we missed it.
mbmbmb
Good work to Shushnik, Royal, and nolemon for making the correct call at the end!

Great wolf performance by dbmurph!

Thanks ever so much to Smugvid and Rorab for modding!

Good game, everyone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crimson Fox
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Veni Vidi Vici wrote:
stonecutter129 wrote:
Good job good.

At least, I got to ride the aux box train.

That was cool I guess.

I felt like the worst sorc ever, but then anna was a wolf, so I'm like I guess I just redirected the kill back onto Amaroq then, and its better to kill the tough werewolf rather than the normal werewolf.

TFang was cub?
Flash was cub
of COURSE Flash was cub!
that's why he was so defensive

thank goodness. thanks so much shush. you are the best.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crimson Fox
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
xandryyte wrote:
For those who missed it or not in dead chat yet:

xandryyte May 25, 10:59 PM: Three things I had planned on saying but my weekend was too busy... db is a wolf. Annab is probably a wolf because of janiera and Nautik... and I was going to mention oh look evil is trying to mislunch me now when Flash voted me.
and check out the last thing i said in my modchat before subbing out on who was good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crimson Fox
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
not sure why ortho was killed. that freaked me out

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy O'Neal
United States
Mechanicsville
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably a good thing for team good that I WAS the night 1 kill... My night 0 was the mimic and my night 1 was the tinker...

And I'm impressed the Dake had every viewing role look at him, except the mimic...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terri K
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CrimsonFox wrote:
That *was* sad to see... soblue

I'll have to remember to check your Mod chat... or you could copy it here... whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crimson Fox
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
xandryyte wrote:
CrimsonFox wrote:
That *was* sad to see... soblue

I'll have to remember to check your Mod chat... or you could copy it here... whistle

Quote:

[CrimsonFox May 23, 07:52 AM] note to replacement, i really think ortho and tfang are good. possibly royal too
[CrimsonFox May 23, 07:52 AM] paper and vanders def good
followed of course by

Quote:
[shushnik May 23, 04:02 PM] Brutalise CrimsonFox
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
Even when you don't feel it.
badge
Prioritize your own life, or someone will prioritize it for you!
mbmbmbmbmb
stonecutter129 wrote:
Good job good.

At least, I got to ride the aux box train.

That was cool I guess.

I felt like the worst sorc ever, but then anna was a wolf, so I'm like I guess I just redirected the kill back onto Amaroq then, and its better to kill the tough werewolf rather than the normal werewolf.

TFang was cub?
I feel like the bolded says everything about how this game went with reads of me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigun being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably be murdalated.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
mbmbmbmbmb
Royal- To answer your question:

ljtrigirl May 19, 06:04 PM: Anna/Murph/Flash.
ljtrigirl May 19, 06:04 PM: That's the team.
ljtrigirl May 19, 06:04 PM: Final answr.
ljtrigirl May 19, 06:04 PM: *answer

Had I seen that xand was also up for replacement, I for sure would have replaced her instead.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigun being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably be murdalated.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
But you were consistently my backup after your D2 because I was very convinced that Amaroq and Anna were both evil and probably knowledgable, and your LC was bonkers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TFang wrote:
Shushnik wrote:
dbmurph22 wrote:
Tfang is my instinct too, but I'm going to wait until I'm more lucid.
It's too easy. Maybe i'm just rejecting it on reflex, but I want to believe we can win together in some game sometime ever. I refuse to accept this isn't that game.
heart

[vote Murph]
This is both the post that solved the game for me and we did it!!! =)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My read on xand was *mostly* BS.

I thought that she was clearly not wolf (though possibly cub) based on this post:

xandryyte wrote:
It's even a chance I am janiera's N0 clear... she says nothing about me or to me... she doesn't even meta me... and I just realized I didn't meta her either!

Possible, yes
Reality, probably not
This is just not a post that wolf!xand thinks to make ever, I don't think. Maybe now, but that's a thing that I just don't think she'd think of.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Most of my reads were BS.

Except for yiatzi being boxed. That was totally legit!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had my first post all prepped too for when I replaced in:

We're going to lynch anna's seat. I don't even care if someone replaces in there. Then we're going to lynch murph. And then Flash. And if the game isn't over, then we're going to lynch Royal (sorry, Royal! heart)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought xand was the hunter. I'm really happy she let herself out as much as she did as a villager here, it is super-rare!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Serious question: did my defense of Royal play into how he got mislynched? I was wondering if I blew and should have just shut up at that point in the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terri K
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ljtrigirl wrote:
Had I seen that xand was also up for replacement, I for sure would have replaced her instead.
That was my fault... I needed replacement sometime on Sunday evening but silly me didn't inbox the Mods on why I needed a replacement... instead I put it in my Mod chat. So I had to wait for them to delete the chat so my replacement wouldn't be spoiled blush At least I caught it in time!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy O'Neal
United States
Mechanicsville
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ljtrigirl wrote:

We're going to lynch anna's seat. I don't even care if someone replaces in there. Then we're going to lynch murph. And then Flash. And if the game isn't over, then we're going to lynch Royal (sorry, Royal! heart)
If it helps, I was saying anna was evil before I was killed... I just didn't expect to be killed on night 1... shake

And this is just going to make me more subtle in hinting that I'm GS, and I was being subtle here..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy O'Neal
United States
Mechanicsville
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
xandryyte wrote:
ljtrigirl wrote:
That was my fault... I needed replacement sometime on Sunday evening but silly me didn't inbox the Mods on why I needed a replacement... instead I put it in my Mod chat. So I had to wait for them to delete the chat so my replacement wouldn't be spoiled blush At least I caught it in time!
And it was ultimately MY fault you needed to replace out... soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
janiera wrote:
ljtrigirl wrote:

If it helps, I was saying anna was evil before I was killed... I just didn't expect to be killed on night 1... shake

And this is just going to make me more subtle in hinting that I'm GS, and I was being subtle here..
Yeah, it was a bit strong here. idk if the wolves had you pegged as seer, but I think a few of us did.

And I had your N0 too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy O'Neal
United States
Mechanicsville
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ljtrigirl wrote:
janiera wrote:
ljtrigirl wrote:

Yeah, it was a bit strong here. idk if the wolves had you pegged as seer, but I think a few of us did.

And I had your N0 too!
What I was told was that one did and the other did not... I was only told the viewpoint of two of them...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terri K
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TFang wrote:
I thought xand was the hunter. I'm really happy she let herself out as much as she did as a villager here, it is super-rare!
Another thing I was hoping to say on Monday... I was agonizing over my decisions for possible brutal villager too!! Maybe that's what you were worrying about and not saying I was Good this game... then again rl stuff with you. After almost calling out three evils, I would have then said I was wrong on suspecting you.

Although:
Smugvid May 19, 02:46 PM: [xandryyte 01:27 PM] Brutalise stonecutter129 [xandryyte 01:50 PM] Brutalise dbmurph22 backup... Amaroq [xandryyte 01:51 PM] Hoping I am not the brutal villager!
Smugvid May 19, 02:46 PM: Wish I could tell her.
janiera May 19, 03:42 PM: I wish she was because of her brutals...

blush cool

I am trying to forget two other targets that were WAY off though... cry That was on D1 though... reads were better later!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
mbmbmbmbmb
TFang wrote:
Serious question: did my defense of Royal play into how he got mislynched? I was wondering if I blew and should have just shut up at that point in the game.
No...

I was not thrilled with my support of the lynch of you, and then the following day of Royal.

I trusted* you for most of the game and just went along with it that day because I didn't know who else and was more trusting of the rest at the time. For Royal, I spent a long time taking your read into account, but then decided that I just didn't have any great feelings about him from the game, some votes made sense for wolf Royal, and just went along with that one too. I chose to not pay attention to your read, I sort of had to to be able to be okay with voting him (should have listened, hah). He had a post at the end of the day that I really liked and I started to think about moving, but got distracted (though I think it ultimately wouldn't have made a difference).

I think for me it was fatigue. I think I was out one day last week, and the was sort of recovering my energy the following days. Plus it was just the hard part of this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  196 , 197 , 198 , 199 , 200  Next »  [201] |