Popular Tags: [View All]
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
Even when you don't feel it.
badge
Prioritize your own life, or someone will prioritize it for you!
mbmbmbmbmb
nolemonplease wrote:
TFang wrote:
Serious question: did my defense of Royal play into how he got mislynched? I was wondering if I blew and should have just shut up at that point in the game.
I hope you don't stop giving strong reads like you do, when you have them. I rely on them quite a lot, from a lot of people actually, but especially from you. Your read of ortho certainly helped me calm any fears about him.

I just had to ask, after seeing Royal and Ortho get hit in succession, heh. I am obviously very confident about the reads I am confident about, and happy to disclaim the ones I'm not willing to be held to.

This was a weird scenario where it could be seen as me protecting co-wolves, though, since it seemed enough people were willing to see me as cub. So tried to keep it to stuff I could substantiate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment, at the beginning, where we could have said -- no. But somehow we missed it.
mbmbmb
TFang wrote:
nolemonplease wrote:
TFang wrote:
Serious question: did my defense of Royal play into how he got mislynched? I was wondering if I blew and should have just shut up at that point in the game.
I hope you don't stop giving strong reads like you do, when you have them. I rely on them quite a lot, from a lot of people actually, but especially from you. Your read of ortho certainly helped me calm any fears about him.

I just had to ask, after seeing Royal and Ortho get hit in succession, heh. I am obviously very confident about the reads I am confident about, and happy to disclaim the ones I'm not willing to be held to.

This was a weird scenario where it could be seen as me protecting co-wolves, though, since it seemed enough people were willing to see me as cub. So tried to keep it to stuff I could substantiate.

I think there's a chance stuff kind of snowballed. Like, I wonder if my not being willing to vote you or Royal combined with my natural diffidence made Miraria see me as a lone wolf trying to play the long game.

In any case, I think it was largely a situation where dbmurph did a great job as evil, so it was a bunch of goods having solid reasons for not lynching everybody left, and making tough choices at each step of the way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Positivity is fucking rad
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
Gonna be closing the game out tomorrow morning (for me) - if there's anything you want me to do before then - hit me up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crimson Fox
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The_Rorab wrote:
Gonna be closing the game out tomorrow morning (for me) - if there's anything you want me to do before then - hit me up.

Make us a sandwich

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
CrimsonFox wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:

Make us a sandwich

Fillings?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crimson Fox
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The_Rorab wrote:
CrimsonFox wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:

Make us a sandwich

Fillings?

Um...Swiss. no lettuce yuk.
Um tomatoes banana peppers oregano
Honey mustard and miracle hwip.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
CrimsonFox wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:
CrimsonFox wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:

Make us a sandwich

Fillings?

Soooo. Cheese, tomato, banana, oregano, honey mustard and mayo thing? Sounds like an abomination. I'm in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CrimsonFox wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:
CrimsonFox wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:

Make us a sandwich

Fillings?

Hahahah, you forgot to use sudo!

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Obligatory XKCD reference

No, you aren't one of today's lucky 10,000 .. are you?

You are!?!?

You aren't at work, are you?

Okay, 'cause these links are safe for work, just not safe for working.

First: XKCD: Sandwich

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crimson Fox
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The_Rorab wrote:
CrimsonFox wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:
CrimsonFox wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:

Make us a sandwich

Fillings?

Soooo. Cheese, tomato, banana, oregano, honey mustard and mayo thing? Sounds like an abomination. I'm in.

Don't forget the meat

And I said miracle hwip not mayo

Gross

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
CrimsonFox wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:
CrimsonFox wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:
CrimsonFox wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:

Make us a sandwich

Fillings?

Don't forget the meat

Gross

Beren has reliably informed me that you meant banana peppers and not bananas and peppers. Which makes a bit more sense and makes the sandwich less of an abomination.

Have I ever told you guys about the time I disappointed my friends with regards to my eating habits????
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hill
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CrimsonFox wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:
CrimsonFox wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:
CrimsonFox wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:

Make us a sandwich

Fillings?

Don't forget the meat

Gross

You didn't specify which meat, Foxy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sudo ****** thwap Ian -r
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
So I really quite like eating raw broccoli. And also when I was younger used to be fed a chunk of raw potato by my dad every Sunday whilst he made Sunday dinner - and this horrifies my friends

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigun being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably be murdalated.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
mbmbmbmbmb
The_Rorab wrote:
So I really quite like eating raw broccoli. And also when I was younger used to be fed a chunk on raw potato by my dad every Sunday whilst he made Sunday dinner - and this horrifies my friends

I eat green bell peppers like apples.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Raw veggies are the best thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
TFang wrote:

I KNOW!

But you eat raw broccoli and suddenly you're a heathen!

Also apparently raw potato is poisonous according to said horrified friends, but oh well

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TFang wrote:
sudo ****** thwap Ian -r
Recursively?

Now that's just mean!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The_Rorab wrote:
TFang wrote:

I KNOW!

But you eat raw broccoli and suddenly you're a heathen!

Also apparently raw potato is poisonous according to said horrified friends, but oh well

Love 'em both. Aforementioned friends are the heathens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy O'Neal
United States
Mechanicsville
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The_Rorab wrote:
So I really quite like eating raw broccoli. And also when I was younger used to be fed a chunk of raw potato by my dad every Sunday whilst he made Sunday dinner - and this horrifies my friends

I don't know why it horrifies your friends... Both are delicious when raw...

But LJ's bell peppers horrify me... Not cause I hate them, but because I'm mildly allergic to them...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
Apparently I need better friends whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
The_Rorab wrote:
CrimsonFox wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:

Make us a sandwich

Fillings?

Sandwichs have toppings, not fillings. Silly Brits.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The_Rorab wrote:
Apparently I need better friends whistle
Try Gryffindor. whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alabaster
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
stonecutter129 wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:
One thing I found super interesting was the impact that the villager hidden attributes all came into effect this game for good!

Beren correctly brutalled a wolf, Dake was viewed as the Tinker as so had to NKed as a clear, and Royal was detoughed by lynching - again clearing him!

It was a weird game, because Amaroq, Anna, VVV, and I were all under early pressure. It was tough being an uninformed aux (although I definitely don't regret the move that I made to counter Amaroq since priest from a wolf is an unsustainable claim, and I thought there was a chance Amaroq was the priest and saw him softing it for the exact reasons I was softing it. Just wish we could have been on the same page, but I don't regret it.

The other big thing for evil was that the brutal wolf was the last one alive. If it was vanilla werewolf or cub we would have had a LHLV the last day, which we could have won.

This is a great set, and it could have gone either way, despite some early evil troubles.

If brutal wolf wasn't the last one alive, Caitlin and Shush would have been cleared.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alabaster
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ortho_ wrote:
TFang wrote:
nolemonplease wrote:
TFang wrote:

I think there's a chance stuff kind of snowballed. Like, I wonder if my not being willing to vote you or Royal combined with my natural diffidence made Miraria see me as a lone wolf trying to play the long game.

In any case, I think it was largely a situation where dbmurph did a great job as evil, so it was a bunch of goods having solid reasons for not lynching everybody left, and making tough choices at each step of the way.

Murph did play great, but when 6 of the first 7 kills made by good are evils, it becomes a little easier for good to win!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crimson Fox
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Amaroq81 wrote:
The_Rorab wrote: