Dungeon Raiders» Forums » Rules

Subject: A few questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jennifer Falconer
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
I just got Dungeons raiders and it is a very fun and easy to learn game. There are a few things that came up which I was not able to resolve in the rule book.
First- when fighting a monster, if the cards do not defeat him does he maintain the damage that was dealt with in the first placement or do we need to get him in one go? I assumed he kept it so a second draw was necessary to get rid of him.
This leads me to my second question. What happens if some one in the group is unable to play a card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vic R
Spain
Tomares (Seville)
flag msg tools
badge
Pure mathematics is the world's best game. It is more absorbing than chess, more of a gamble than poker, and lasts longer than Monopoly. It's free. It can be played anywhere - Archimedes did it in a bathtub
mbmbmbmbmb
If a monster is not killed in the first draw, it attack the hero which contributed less power and then escape, so you just resolve the next door (i.e you not attack the same monster next turn again, just pass to the next stage of the dungeon)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.