Hide
2 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Trades » Game Parts

Subject: Agricola Z-Man card count ZMG7026 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Franc Sawatzki
msg tools
I just acquired a 2008 copy by Z-MAN games. The person who gave it to me insists that he opened it but never played it and that the game is precisely as it was when he unwrapped it.
However, comma, deep breath, the "components" list on the instructions does not match what is in the box. There are actually MORE cards than there are supposed to be. There are no duplicate cards and no blank cards in my count. I recounted 3 times.
Example: The box contains 44 Occupation cards for the 3-5 player version while the instructions say there are only 41 Occupation cards for the 3-5 player version.
Other card counts are also wrong and the wooden token counts are also not the same as the instructions indicate.

Has anybody else found this issue?
Has it been addressed on forums?
Did Z-MAN Games have problems with quality control?
Does anybody have a list of each card by name that is supposed to be in the original set?
Each card appears to have a unique number printed on the face, about 1/3 down on the left side. Is there a list of cards by number that is supposed to be in the original set?

People who know me well understand that my CDO requires that I restore each game to pristine condition before I can play. Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.M. Diller
United States
North Street
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you post any of these in the game's forum? Seems like that'd be the place to go to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.