Tom Yerton
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
I played secret legion and it instructed me to place 6 human tokens but .....there's only 4 ?

What gives did I get shorted some cards.

And ambush means I can use a champion W ambush to pull out some defense when being attacked ?

And if I do play a ambush champion in response to being attacked can it be one that cost a gold ? Cause how I understand it everyone has 1 gold to spend either on your turn or one to spend whej it's not your turn is that correct?

Thanks in advance
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spencer S
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Included tokens are a generous "extra" that Whit Wizard Games include in Epic base sets. Additional Tokens are printable here: http://www.epiccardgame.com/rules/ OR you can use something else to represent a token (dice, coins etc). Also, I enjoy that tokens are on either side, so check for additional zombie tokens you are not using and flip them over to find a human one

Ambush champions can be played like events, so yes you can pay for a gold ambush champion to block.

You are correct about gold: One gold on your turn and another when it's not your turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Yerton
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
And when a player is attacking and your playing let's say a three player game can that attacking player take his champions and attack every other player or attack just one of the players?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asbjørn Lie Parmer
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I recommend using just one or two token cards for each type of token you have, and then dice on top to represent the number of tokens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jazzbjorn wrote:
I recommend using just one or two token cards for each type of token you have, and then dice on top to represent the number of tokens.

After playing a Zombie Apocalypse in a 3-player game today I know I'm going to be keeping dice handy now to track how many of a token creature we have in play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.