3 Posts

B-17 Flying Fortress Leader» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question about Fighter Group Engagements optional rule. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mick Noda
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When I use the optional rule for Fighter Engagements, I'm instructed to draw a random Engagement chit and place it on the Fighter Group card to simulate some fighters RTBing due to low fuel or ammo. Do I pull a chit for each round turn of combat against the same enemy fighter group or do I only do it once per interception? For example, my mission chit moves into a new hex and it gets intercepted by some Luffewaffe squadrons. During that interception, my fighter group engages a group of Bf110s that will attack for two turns before RTBing, do I draw one Engagement chit for each of those two attacks or just one for the battle in that hex, regardless of how many turns the bandits attack?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Severs
England
Birmingham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just once per engagement is how I've done it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Leiker
United States
Friday Harbor
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Going a little deeper....you only draw one engagement counter regardless of rounds and also regardless of number of bandits the group engages. This was per Dean in another thread.

Basically you draw only one engagement counter and that covers all the engagements for that fighter group that occurred during your move through that hex.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.