4 Posts

Conan» Forums » Rules

Subject: Infernal Pursuit transition question from part 1 into part 2 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Peacock
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
When the Heroes reach 6 on the track and it's time to go to part 2, do the Heroes keep playing their turn or does the Overlord start their turn right away?

I assume that the Heroes no longer get a chance at converting a Pirate once part 2 begins but I was wondering if they do or not.

When the Overlord cancels a ballista, do they cancel the area or the individual ballista? Cause 1 area has two ballista's it doesn't make much sense to only cancel one and let the heroes fire the other.

I didn't let not knowing these answers definitively get in my way of having a blast but I would love confirmation anyway.

Oh and is it confirmed that in part 1, only the allies in a navigation area don't get to act or is it EVERY ally on the board that doesn't get to act.

Much thanks for anyone shedding light.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K. Hansen
Denmark
flag msg tools
badge
By Crom !
mbmbmbmbmb
When the Heroes reach 6 on the track and it's time to go to part 2, do the Heroes keep playing their turn or does the Overlord start their turn right away?

Part 2 begins immediaetly after the heroes have moved the turn marker to space 6 (and it is still the heroes turn, they simply continue). The turn marker resets to zero and gems, damage etc stay in place. Special rules from Part 1 no longer apply, except that any surviving mutineering pirates still function as Allies.

I assume that the Heroes no longer get a chance at converting a Pirate once part 2 begins but I was wondering if they do or not.

Correct, see above about special rules...

When the Overlord cancels a ballista, do they cancel the area or the individual ballista? Cause 1 area has two ballista's it doesn't make much sense to only cancel one and let the heroes fire the other.

It cancels all ballistas in the area.

I didn't let not knowing these answers definitively get in my way of having a blast but I would love confirmation anyway.

Oh and is it confirmed that in part 1, only the allies in a navigation area don't get to act or is it EVERY ally on the board that doesn't get to act.

It is only the allies in the navigation area. (from french rules)

Much thanks for anyone shedding light.

Edit: formatting...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Peacock
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply. I'm playing a rematch with my Son and were wondering if in part 1 swimmers can jump into the water. If they can, do they immediately get eaten by sharks if they are still in the water for part 2. Can they willingly jump in the water without getting eaten?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K. Hansen
Denmark
flag msg tools
badge
By Crom !
mbmbmbmbmb
Unless specified in the scenario rules, you cannot perform leap, climb, swim etc...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.