Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob S.
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
First, I am very much enjoying learning this game! It's a great adjunct/extension to Mark's solo game "The Peloponnesian War" of many years ago.

The question I have: Looking at the Phormio chart for choosing Boule issues, I see two decision diamonds ("Is a PS issue available?" and "Have all Boule issues been chosen in the current step?"). From the rulebook p. 13 (15.41 Phormio Boule Segment Flowchart"), I believe I understand how to interpret these two decision questions. But the text in the rulebook, point "B," mentions a third decision diamond sandwiched between the other two: "Are all PS issues on the faction track?" I don't see this one in the Boule issues chart. Has it been absorbed into the first decision diamond on the chart ("Is a PS issue available?")? [If that is the case, it would likely make sense to remove its reference from the rulebook.]

Thanks! Cheers,
/Bob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Herman
United States
New York
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Borz wrote:
First, I am very much enjoying learning this game! It's a great adjunct/extension to Mark's solo game "The Peloponnesian War" of many years ago.

The question I have: Looking at the Phormio chart for choosing Boule issues, I see two decision diamonds ("Is a PS issue available?" and "Have all Boule issues been chosen in the current step?"). From the rulebook p. 13 (15.41 Phormio Boule Segment Flowchart"), I believe I understand how to interpret these two decision questions. But the text in the rulebook, point "B," mentions a third decision diamond sandwiched between the other two: "Are all PS issues on the faction track?" I don't see this one in the Boule issues chart. Has it been absorbed into the first decision diamond on the chart ("Is a PS issue available?")? [If that is the case, it would likely make sense to remove its reference from the rulebook.]

Thanks! Cheers,
/Bob

Yes

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob S.
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Mark, for the (as usual) speedy reply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.