Subject: Web Gear rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ted raicer
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
So far the only thing I'm not clear on is Web Gear. Does the cost of the card include the items that come with it? I assume yes, but it doesn't actually say. And the Web Gear Load is zero, but what about (again) the items that come attached to it?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MICHAEL MCGUIRE
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tdraicer wrote:
So far the only thing I'm not clear on is Web Gear. Does the cost of the card include the items that come with it? I assume yes, but it doesn't actually say. And the Web Gear Load is zero, but what about (again) the items that come attached to it?

Thanks!

Does this help? https://boardgamegeek.com/article/24734114#24734114

Search the forums bro.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David in Sydney (now in Coffs)
Australia
Coffs Harbour
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was here a few years before I learnt how to use the basic search function ( I never got beyond basic ).

If you have any trouble - just ask and someone will help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmb
CommanderMcG wrote:
tdraicer wrote:

Thanks!

Does this help? https://boardgamegeek.com/article/24734114#24734114

Search the forums bro.

It's a snowball effect - the more repeat questions / posts, the harder it is to find the answers ... like a smoke grenade going off polluting the forums ... what's a guy to do?

But, maybe Ted did search the forums and there was already too much smoke here? Maybe he's just busy designing the next Top 100 game? Only Ted knows the answer for sure ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.