Subject: Blank card? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Liosatos
United States
Palatine
IL - Illinois
flag msg tools
There is a card in the deck which is mostly white with what looks like a belt going side to side half way down the card. It has no value for attack or defense. Stupid question...probably...but what is this card and is it used in the game at all. Or is it merely window dressing, like a title card.

P.S. It has one of each color as you'd discard cards to play it running down the left top.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hanno Girke
Germany
Schwabenheim an der Selz
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JLiosatos wrote:
There is a card in the deck which is mostly white with what looks like a belt going side to side half way down the card. It has no value for attack or defense. Stupid question...probably...but what is this card and is it used in the game at all. Or is it merely window dressing, like a title card.

P.S. It has one of each color as you'd discard cards to play it running down the left top.

It's a design-your-own-hero card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Liosatos
United States
Palatine
IL - Illinois
flag msg tools
Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Pranno
United States
Chardon
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After playing seven games of this over the past three days, I think I will make that blank card in my copy something like "Hydra Blood" in an attempt to balance the game a little further.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.