6 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Recommendations

Subject: Any other light TCG , CCG games ? (Like card wars) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
kevin cowie
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Im looking for a TCG or CCG that dosnt feature a massive collection of cards like the ever expanding MTG and others . Card wars is a great example of this having a decient collection of cards im open to games that are considered dead or discontinued if i could still grab some old booster boxes and stuff online .

Thanks in advance .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does it have to be a collectible game (with random cards)?

Otherwise, how about Summoner Wars: Alliances Master Set?

Bye
Thanee

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kevin cowie
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I would prefer collecible with booster packs as thats half the fun in card games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Huw
United Kingdom
Cardiff
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tomb Raider Collectible Card Game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Stanton
England
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Nightmare Before Christmas TCG I found to be very good. Only two sets were released, there are plenty of different strategies & you don't need the rares to make competitive decks as they tend to be the more technical cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
American in Chile
Chile
Temuco
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Killer Bunnies and the Ultimate Odyssey has six different color starter packs (A), and booster packs B, C, and D for each color, but you can mix cards of any color and pack into a single deck. Pack contents are fixed, so there's no hunting for rare cards.

A lot of people don't like Killer Bunnies, and if you're one of them, you won't like this. But if you want some silliness and take-that, it's worth looking into.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.