Arcadia Quest: Pets» Forums » General

Subject: Winning / Campaign finale rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Manuel Torres
Mexico
flag msg tools
Can someone help me with this.

The only thing I didn't found on the rules... (like in the Arcadia Quest or Inferno Rulebook)... is, ¿Who is declared the winner?

Do all Guilds win at the end of the 6th chapter?
Or
Is it the same rule of the "Final Blow" (either Lord Fang or the Underlord)

The one who strikes Vexia and kills her wins?
Do the Medals count for something in the end?

Thanks Heroes!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomer Mlynarsky
Israel
flag msg tools
It's basically whatever you want. Technically the rules say that whomever makes the final blow wins, others choose to look at the overall campaign via medals.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Almere Buiten
Flevoland
flag msg tools
badge
Blood Rage fan - Raven Clan
mbmbmbmbmb
GrandMasterFox wrote:
It's basically whatever you want. Technically the rules say that whomever makes the final blow wins, others choose to look at the overall campaign via medals.

We always declare the one that deals the final blow the winner.
Otherwise you could as well stop the game if some runaway leader already has too many medals to be caught after 3 or 4 scenarios.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomer Mlynarsky
Israel
flag msg tools
Teowulff wrote:
GrandMasterFox wrote:

We always declare the one that deals the final blow the winner.
Otherwise you could as well stop the game if some runaway leader already has too many medals to be caught after 3 or 4 scenarios.

We play it as anyone basically does whatever he wants. It's not like there's a real life prize or anything.

If I'm at a good position in medals, then I'm aiming for medals. If not, then I go for the boss first.

Usually different people in the group care about different things so anyone picks their own "win condition".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.