Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andreas
Germany
München
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it only me or is the game a bit too easy for 2 players? We are "veteran" coop-ers and have won each scenario with 2p in the first run...

Is part III similarily easy for 2p?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dmitriy Razumov
Russia
Vladimir
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
leberegel wrote:
Is it only me or is the game a bit too easy for 2 players? We are "veteran" coop-ers and have won each scenario with 2p in the first run...

Is part III similarily easy for 2p?

I found part II easy too.

Did you tried the hardest difficulty? Yellow wells and no bard?

Also I can recommend you this: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgameexpansion/168218/legends-...

Here are some insights about difficulty of part III with 2 players: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1766390/legend-14-two-chara...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederic Dagenais
msg tools
mbmbmb
Part II is not so easy with the little green token that can reach 0 and moving each time there's creature on earth cases and more on the 3 specific one. Also, there's less gold to buy power and the sea crature are stronger. There's not way that you can take down a SeaTroll with 2 players on legend 7/8, even with the Alberan upgrade.

Are you sure you not have forgot something in the rules ???
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas
Germany
München
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
franakin74 wrote:
Part II is not so easy with the little green token that can reach 0 and moving each time there's creature on earth cases and more on the 3 specific one. Also, there's less gold to buy power and the sea crature are stronger. There's not way that you can take down a SeaTroll with 2 players on legend 7/8, even with the Alberan upgrade.

Are you sure you not have forgot something in the rules ???

We usually do not loose fights against ordinary monsters. Therefore one of the more important things in Andor is to know when you can fight which opponent.In earlier legends you fight the weaker monsters and ignore the heavies. Later on you can also figth Sea Trolls with two heroes and the ship upgrades quite easily.
Just keep the fame track in mind and try to prevent the heavies from jumping...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.