Konstantinos K
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As a fan of this game, I am very interested in its history and development through the years. I am looking for articles in the old Zine "Buzzard's Breath" published by Mark Matuschak during the 80's. This was supposed to have articles on postal play and replays of games, but I have never seen any articles from it, anywhere in the web. I also have heard that the articles in this zine inspired several game improvements/rule clarifications and even the development of Advanced Third Reich (as Bruce Harper himself mentioned it in his designer notes for A3R). Anyone has got then their hands on this zine, and would care to share some scanned samples?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Maynard
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone else was looking for these 6 years ago.
They found a contact for the original author of the magazine but it didn't seem to go further than that.
the "Buzzard"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john bailey
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
He's a partner at a huge law firm. He probably has no time for games anymore... cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.