Popular Tags: [View All]
Bianca Summers
United States
Woodinville
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Say I own 100 games and I receive the Copper Board Game Collector Badge. If I sell some games and my collection drop to under 100, does the badge get removed? Or do I get to keep it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Case
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

You keep it!

It's a Lifetime Achievement Award....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Zwart
South Africa
KwaZulu-Natal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How do you actually get the badge if you qualify for it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Case
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Philipz wrote:
How do you actually get the badge if you qualify for it?

If you go to your profile pages, next to your avatar area is a place to click saying "Update Supporter Microbadges" -- I *think* that also updates your collection badges. Go ahead and click that, it can't hurt anything anyway, and see if your shiny new badge isn't added to your page.

meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
You should receive it automatically when the 'script' is run the next time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George P.E., PMP, DM
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Hourglass Realm D&D 5e Play by Forum (PbF) Campaign DM (we'd love to have you join us!)
badge
U.S.S. Tautog (SSN 639) doing an emergency blow with me on it (see profile for details)
mbmbmbmbmb
a1bert wrote:
You should receive it automatically when the 'script' is run the next time.

Yep you should get it by the next morning U.S. time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Mansfield
United States
Poway
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received my Copper Board Game Collector microbadge today, and wasn't real thrilled with the fact that my 100th game was a party trivia game (because, you know, not everyone likes Terra Mystica). So I updated my collection by deleting Unpublished Prototype, which I sent to another play-tester a few weeks back.

My real 100th game is probably going to be something I get at GenCon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Zwart
South Africa
KwaZulu-Natal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks all, I received my badge (automatically) today, very happy with it! I was notified by system admin via Geekmail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Up Front fan, Cats were once worshipped as gods and they haven't forgotten this, Combat Commander series fan, The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me!, Fields of Fire fan
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
Wish BGG were around in the 1980s and early 1990s when my collection of (war)games topped 1,000+. Now all I have is a small collection, and the 100* badge. Sigh.

*100 of the very best, though!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Morris
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DaveyJJ wrote:
Wish BGG were around in the 1980s and early 1990s when my collection of (war)games topped 1,000+. Now all I have is a small collection, and the 100* badge. Sigh.

That just means you need to rebuild! Which in this hobby is almost as good as playing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"L'état, c'est moi."
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Roger's Reviews: check out my reviews page, right here on BGG!
badge
Caution: May contain wargame like substance
mbmbmbmbmb
DaveyJJ wrote:

Click "own" on 1000 games. Wait about 24-48 hours for the system to generate the badge. Then un-own them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Lartigue
United States
Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For the same reason, you can't delete them. If you do, the automatic system will re-award them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Up Front fan, Cats were once worshipped as gods and they haven't forgotten this, Combat Commander series fan, The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me!, Fields of Fire fan
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
leroy43 wrote:
DaveyJJ wrote:

Click "own" on 1000 games. Wait about 24-48 hours for the system to generate the badge. Then un-own them.

ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddy Sterckx
Belgium
Vilvoorde
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
There should be a badge for "previously owned 1000 games and then came to my senses" whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.