Popular Tags: [View All]
Rudy Castaneda
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
...goes up for sale (at the distributor level) for stores to buy?

thanks!
-rudy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
It says here that it releases at the end of July.

I've contacted my FLGS and am hoping they'll pick up a kit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudy Castaneda
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, should be in-store at the end of July, but I was wondering when a store can actually order it....

Thanks!
-rudy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I believe it is available now. I had contacted my FLGS about the game night kit when I first heard about it, but it wasn't available. I went today and it seems they have already ordered it for me! They'll notify me when it comes in and I'll probably be setting up a game night!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve W
United States
Rio Medina
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
waxbottle wrote:
I believe it is available now. I had contacted my FLGS about the game night kit when I first heard about it, but it wasn't available. I went today and it seems they have already ordered it for me! They'll notify me when it comes in and I'll probably be setting up a game night!

So how does this work? Do you essentially purchase it from them and do with it what you want? Do you have to play there at the store?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I'm purchasing it through them and will be organizing the game night at their store. Hopefully I can find a few people who are interested in playing and receiving the kit!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chapman Lo
Canada
flag msg tools
can anyone here pick one up for me please if they can get their hands on this?
i am not familiar in how to obtain these kits and i am interested
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.