Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When is this Kickstarting? Is there a preview page available?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony MP
msg tools
publisher
mb
Kickstarter campaign is planned for the second half of 2017 (September at the earliest). Please subscribe to this bgg page, or join our group on FB, for more updates.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/232073930591127/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Theuerkaufer
Germany
Freiburg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Was there a change of plans? I saw this on the Essen SPIEL'17 list. I assume you decided to publish it without Kickstarter? For German standards the price of 34€ seems to be a bit high for a 2-player game based on cards. That is if it has basically the content of Lost Cities for example. But I am intrigued and will come to your booth.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony MP
msg tools
publisher
mb
snake2shake wrote:
Was there a change of plans? I saw this on the Essen SPIEL'17 list. I assume you decided to publish it without Kickstarter? For German standards the price of 34€ seems to be a bit high for a 2-player game based on cards. That is if it has basically the content of Lost Cities for example. But I am intrigued and will come to your booth.
Sorry, the game will be demo only at Essen. The Kickstarter campaign is scheduled for right after Essen.

Warriors of Jogu is closer to Blue Moon Legends and Blood Bowl Team Manager. The base set Feint includes five factions.

Come check us out at booth 7D108 (we are with TBD)!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Theuerkaufer
Germany
Freiburg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. I recommend sending Eric W. Martin an update for his Essen list. People could get confused seeing the game marked as 'for sale'. It should say 'demo'.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony MP
msg tools
publisher
mb
snake2shake wrote:
Thanks. I recommend sending Eric W. Martin an update for his Essen list. People could get confused seeing the game marked as 'for sale'. It should say 'demo'.
We did, it should be updated now! Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony MP
msg tools
publisher
mb
The Kickstarter campaign is now scheduled for January 2018.

Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.