Heroes of the Great War: Limanowa 1914» Forums » General

Subject: Question about Limanowa 1914 expansions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gee Mand
Hungary
flag msg tools
Hello there!

I just want to ask that you think about the Przemysl battle with the Austro-Hungarian szegedi 5. infantry regiment with Nónay Dezső colonel later general?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2038926808/heroes-of-th...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andras Komporday
msg tools
designer
Hi,
Yes, if the KS campaign of Limanowa succeeds we'd love to make a Przemysl and some other expansions. There are some basic plans how to implement them and it would be awesome to play this game on an even bigger map, with more units, new locations, officers, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Andersson
Sweden
BANDHAGEN
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kiskompi wrote:
Hi,
Yes, if the KS campaign of Limanowa succeeds we'd love to make a Przemysl and some other expansions. There are some basic plans how to implement them and it would be awesome to play this game on an even bigger map, with more units, new locations, officers, etc.

Sounds awesome! Here's hoping for lots of expansions!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zsolt Horvath
Hungary
flag msg tools
Ah, good question!
I think our game system is very flexible and it is easily portable to other historical events from the Alexander the Great across the American Revolutionary War until the WW2.
But we thinking about not just one battle! When we started our work with this Game, we made a grand plan. We want to make a very big playboard (that was our main goal with the adjustable map).
My colleges may do not be angry if I share a picture about our plan about this territory (this is a very first picture from 2015).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Andersson
Sweden
BANDHAGEN
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fantastic!
We really need to get more stuff for this game! Really looking forward to seeing it evolve in years to come.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gee Mand
Hungary
flag msg tools
Thanks, its awesome news and picture!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.