B-26: The Marauder Strikes» Forums » Variants

Subject: The Other Box? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Magnus K
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If you want to have more details on your box and the other box in your group. It is something that I am play-testing now, it's not finished.

This is good. I like it. It takes B-26 to another level and you're more involved with all bombers in your boxes. It's more to do though, but it's good.

You can take two groups (four boxes), or send an entire wing to targets, or individual groups, or boxes on missions. One player can be one of the ships in one box and still control the other, or a bunch of players can control a flight or box each. The Other Box is already a part of the Core Game, but this variant gives you more.

It will not be included in the Core Game nor in any of the expansions, but as a free downloadable content somewhere.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Frederick
United States
Lexington
KY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool - thanks Magnus. Any update on a potential release date?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magnus K
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
No, sorry, Pete, I don't know the date. I'd like to be able to see into the future sometimes. In the mean time, I will work on details and on expansions so hopefully more than just the core game will be available at the same time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.