Popular Tags: [View All]
Santi Velasco
Spain
Mairena del Aljarafe
Seville
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quick question here. I am thinking of putting together some homemade stuff to organize decks during play, maybe foamcore trays or something; so I need to know what would be the biggest size a single deck can be. I only have FL and MoM for now, but I will be getting everything else eventually.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Gregg
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This file will probably help you:

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/127641/eldritch-horro...

So far I'm finding it's the mini cards like spells or assets that are the tallest decks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Santi Velasco
Spain
Mairena del Aljarafe
Seville
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Very helpful, thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Odgregg wrote:
So far I'm finding it's the mini cards like spells or assets that are the tallest decks.

Minor addition: depending on how you separate (or not) your Condition cards, that stack can be almost as big as the spells. Most people seem to separate Conditions into mini-decks by type (with the caveat that Dreamlands introduced one Condition which has two different types, causing quite a storm of discussions in these forums about how best to (re)organize them).

The spells and assets are (with all expansions included) easily the single tallest/longest decks. IIRC, the assets deck is a bit taller.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysiek Domański
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sgbeal wrote:
The spells and assets are (with all expansions included) easily the single tallest/longest decks. IIRC, the assets deck is a bit taller.
As of Dreamlands:
128 Spells
136 Assets

After Cities in Ruin:
140 Spells
152 Assets
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.