Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
UA Darth
United States
Boca Raton
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you recruit using portal and your city is next to water, do you do 3 like normal? I ask because the illustration on the card only shows two.

With tornado, if it is combined with the move two spaces, only the first and the final destination do the razing, right?

With teleport, you can only move one piece each round, but after 2 round, you'd be able to take down a village in the mountains, right?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolfgang Rittmeister
Germany
Ludwigshafen
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
badge
Fear the Warlock
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
If you recruit using portal and your city is next to water, do you do 3 like normal? I ask because the illustration on the card only shows two.

The rules are not specific about the number:
"Any knights that have been removed from the game by action E - Expedition can be recruited with this action."
IMHO you can bring back all "lost" Knights.

Quote:
With tornado, if it is combined with the move two spaces, only the first and the final destination do the razing, right?

Right.

Quote:
With teleport, you can only move one piece each round, but after 2 round, you'd be able to take down a village in the mountains, right?

I'd say this is correct as long as we're talking about a lone village, i.e. without any enemy knights (of the same color) present.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
UA Darth
United States
Boca Raton
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For Portal, it says "Take a recruit action." before referring to the lost knights. I took this to mean that it is a regular recruit action that could summon from lost knights as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolfgang Rittmeister
Germany
Ludwigshafen
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
badge
Fear the Warlock
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm,

I always thought it means you can only recruit knights that have previously been removed (but not limited in Number).

But maybe your interpretation is right.
If so, I'd say it is limited as the regular recruit action.

The arising question is then:
Is this recruit action exclusive for lost knights?

For example if you only have 1 lost knight: Can you only bring him back, or is it allowed to recruit a regular knight as well, to reach the limit (2/City - 3/City at Lake)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnaud MATAGOT
United States
Fremont
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
shadow9d9 wrote:
For Portal, it says "Take a recruit action." before referring to the lost knights. I took this to mean that it is a regular recruit action that could summon from lost knights as well.

Yes !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
UA Darth
United States
Boca Raton
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.