Subject: Self-made player aids rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Gvardeitsev
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hello!

As some of you might have noticed, I've uploaded some player aids that I made myself. You can find them here : https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/147197/self-made-players-...
I really like this game, but I find the rulebook and the large player aids not very practical and not easy to read. And for beginners it is difficult to learn the rules with the large sheets filled with text which are called player aids.
So I made some myself, and decided to share them here after one player suggested me to do so.

They contain 3 player aids for each side (showing all the actions of one round) and a reminder of the 9 different ways to score VPs. I believe they are far easier to use, but they are far from perfect. Tell me what you think of them, and if you have any suggestions (or corrections) to make, feel free to do so!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Ho
United States
Frederick
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great aids! Thanks!

By the way, in the Final Scoring section, I think you meant to say "Borders" instead of "Order".

Also, I believe that it's 5 Generals that trigger end-game, and not 5 Armies. Maybe the designers can straighten this part of the rule out for us.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keng Leong Yeo
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
aka Uncle
badge
小富靠勤,中富靠智,大富靠德。
mbmbmbmbmb
nighthawk326 wrote:
By the way, in the Final Scoring section, I think you meant to say "Borders" instead of "Order".

Also, I believe that it's 5 Generals that trigger end-game, and not 5 Armies. Maybe the designers can straighten this part of the rule out for us.

We confirm both points made by Henry are correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Gvardeitsev
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ok, thanks for your feedback. I'll update the file!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.