Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Henry Ho
United States
Frederick
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone want to get a play-by-forum game on here?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris schott
United States
saint louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm curious to know how that would work. We would each have a physical board set up?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Ho
United States
Frederick
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can set up your own board, if you prefer. Check out the Play By Forum games that we previously had on here, for examples. We would have a nice recap at the beginning of each round, and then the final scoring when we finish. I didn't need to set up my own board when I previously played on here.

We would need 1 non-player person to draw the cards for us, and let the players know what they drew by private geekmail. Previously, the designer helped us with that part, as well as doing the recap.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keng Leong Yeo
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
aka Uncle
badge
小富靠勤,中富靠智,大富靠德。
mbmbmbmbmb
nighthawk326 wrote:
We would need 1 non-player person to draw the cards for us, and let the players know what they drew by private geekmail. Previously, the designer helped us with that part, as well as doing the recap.

We would love to help you guys with the moderation, but we are leaving for a holiday in a few hours and will not be back until 7th June. If you are able to find 3 players but not a moderator by then, geekmail me with the details and I will set up the PBF game.

The previous PBF games were a lot of fun! Even as a moderator. ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Audrée Marcotte
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Count me in!!meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris schott
United States
saint louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is uncharted waters for me, but I'll jump in. I will be out this weekend and have a vacation scheduled in July, but most often I am available to make moves. Where do I find the previous forum games? My search fu is failing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Audrée Marcotte
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://boardgamegeek.com/forum/1436553/three-kingdoms-redux...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Ho
United States
Frederick
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you want to wait until the designers return from their holiday, after June 7th, to be the moderator? Otherwise, we still need another person to help us with drawing the cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris schott
United States
saint louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm open to any fan of the game playing moderator. How long do you suppose a forum game would take?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Helmer
Canada
Windsor
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I should be able to moderate for you gentlemen and lady. Yeo Keng Leonghas been kind enough to do it for me a few times Yeoster, would you be able to forward me your template that you and Christina have used in the past?

Depending on your response times for turns, a game can stretch a couple of weeks to a couple of months. I could make sure i checked in once a day to update progress.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Ho
United States
Frederick
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mondoron wrote:
I should be able to moderate for you gentlemen. Yeo Keng Leonghas been kind enough to do it for me a few times Yeoster, would you be able to forward me your template that you and Christina have used in the past?

Depending on your response times for turns, a game can stretch a couple of weeks to a couple of months. I could make sure i checked in once a day to update progress.

Awesome of you to help moderate for us! Thanks!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Ho
United States
Frederick
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok...Let's get the show started! Which kingdom do you want to represent? I'm ok with any of the three.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris schott
United States
saint louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can our moderator pick randomly? I'm okay with any choice.

I'll be out until Monday, I hope it's okay if I don't move until then. This is a very rare instance of me being out of town.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Helmer
Canada
Windsor
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was just going to ask you three if you minded if we got underway next week - its our holiday - Victoria Day - this weekend and i will be in the deep woods
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Ho
United States
Frederick
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mondoron wrote:
I was just going to ask you three if you minded if we got underway next week - its our holiday - Victoria Day - this weekend and i will be in the deep woods

Starting next week is fine for me. Enjoy your holiday!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Audrée Marcotte
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good for me!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.