Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Hayashida
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm starting to see copies on Twitter - so I'm wondering if anyone has started playing yet.

I didn't make a print-and-play copy because I wanted to play with my Kickstarted deluxe edition. I would love to hear your thoughts thus far.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I need to spare some time to edit my pnp copy to Italian so to allow my friends to play. I really want to try this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Hart
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Played with 2 players last night. The rule book left something to be desired but the gameplay was good. Had to pause and rewatch the tutorial video a few times to get it right. Overall an enjoyable experience and I think it will get better with more plays. Interested in testing out 3- and 4-player dynamic as well

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
alexhart7 wrote:
Played with 2 players last night. The rule book left something to be desired but the gameplay was good. Had to pause and rewatch the tutorial video a few times to get it right. Overall an enjoyable experience and I think it will get better with more plays. Interested in testing out 3- and 4-player dynamic as well

Hi -- What wasn't clear?

Edit Edit: To be clear, that's not me trying to argue with you. Not at all! I'm trying to figure out why you had trouble so I can a.) clarify here and b.) seek to improve the rules. I'm just being brief, but on reflection that text could look like a curt challenge. Apologies!

Edit: And, hopefully you grabbed the full rules linked on the KS and didn't rely on the cards. The cards are just meant as a refresher.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.