Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicholas Korpelainen
United Kingdom
Derby
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Both Ponthrus and Mugator have a mismatch between card and tile. How should we play these two systems?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Swift
United Kingdom
Ormskirk
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mmm

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Wallace
United Kingdom
Manchester
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Sorry about this. Not sure how this happened as the Game Crafter files did not have this mistake. Weird and annoying.

The tiles are correct, not the cards. I am arranging with the printers to have replacement cards printed. I will get pdfs posted to our website in the meantime.

Martin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kolby Reddish
United States
Nampa
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mistakes happen, I think most of us really appreciate your willingness to get replacements. Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King Maple
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Frog1 wrote:
Sorry about this. Not sure how this happened as the Game Crafter files did not have this mistake. Weird and annoying.

The tiles are correct, not the cards. I am arranging with the printers to have replacement cards printed. I will get pdfs posted to our website in the meantime.

Martin

I am glad to hear there will be replacements to those as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Cortes
Germany
Munich
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
From what I read at Treefrog's website, all future copies will have the corrected cards, but anyone will an "old" copy will have to print out and sleeve the cards.
No replacements?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Watson
United Kingdom
Banstead
Surrey - United Kingdom
flag msg tools
ASL - other tactical wargames call it Sir.
badge
Beneath this mask there is an idea.....and ideas are bulletproof.
mbmbmbmbmb
pc123 wrote:
From what I read at Treefrog's website, all future copies will have the corrected cards, but anyone will an "old" copy will have to print out and sleeve the cards.
No replacements?

It's been stated by MW on other threads that replacement cards will be sent out to those people who have already received their pre-orders - they are holding the remaining pre-orders until the replacement cards can be added.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Cortes
Germany
Munich
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks. Missed those other threads, and got the usual OCD "episode" as soon as I read it on the site laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King Maple
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pc123 wrote:
No replacements?

From what I understand there won't be 'future copies', as such. It's the same print run, except with the errata cards and missing marker shipped alongside.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.