Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Guy Somerton
United Kingdom
Aylesbury
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I received the following email, I have declined the invite but someone here may be interested:

Hi there,

My name is Steve Samson and I'm the Trade Show Manager for Bezier Games. We met at last year's UKGE when I was demonstrating Colony. I just got approval to recruit someone to help out part-time at this year's UKGE, and since I don't know anyone in England, I am reaching out to you to see if you might know someone who would be interested. Here are the details:

REQUIREMENTS
- Presentable appearance
- Good social skills
- Willing to work half-days Fri-Sat-Sun of the show

COMPENSATION
- Exhibitor badge
- Free games (New York Slice, One Night Ultimate Alien, Werewords)
- Other stuff we can figure out between now and then

Because of the limited time to find someone, I will be sending a similar message to a few other folks, so please forward my email to anyone that you think might be interested. They can reach me at steve@beziergames.com.

Thank you!

Steve Samson
Bezier Games, Trade Show Manager
steve@beziergames.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Jackson
United Kingdom
Oxford
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome to know that Bezier will be at the show again, though I'd prefer to have a demo rather than be on the other side of the fence!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Ratcliffe
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Not for me but I've a few friends in the area who could be interested. I will pass this on. Steve may get more offers than expected.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.