David Tessier
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Hello I am new to both BGG and the conflict of heroes series. I have recently purchased Coh atb and the solo expansion and so far I am loving it. My one dissatisfaction with it is that something just seems unsatisfying that after I finally destroy that dang ruskie tank that I simply remove the counter from the board! Imagine my joy to discover the wrecks and destruction expansion and imagine my disappointment to find it out of print and no news anywhere of a reprint. It's only a single sheet of counters but it seems like it will add some very cool depth. Any word on a reprint? Might it be something included in the second edition of SOS? Any information would be very appreciated.

P.S. I was thinking of making my own counters but don't want Uwe to be mad at me. Are the images on the academy games website high quality enough to make my own counters?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus Lind
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you don't mind how it looks you can make som proxy counters using pictures/data on BGG or from the Solo Expansion mission book.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
damian isherwood
Canada
Courtice
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, TBH, if you are using home made counters for your own personal gaming, not trying to sell them as official academy games stuff, no one will get mad at you, people ad hoc gaming stuff all the time. If you made some really nice counters you could sell them to anyone for any war game. As long as you don't copy right infringe if you are looking to sell.

My 2c's
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus Lind
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Reprint is planned along with Storms of Steel.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Tessier
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Thank you everyone for your input. It is appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.