Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Keith Malkowski
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ran across this title by accident and I am very interested in it after watching Slickerdrips wonderful video. When and where can I buy it. None of my usual suppliers have it listed as available.

Thanks,
Keith
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Bueschel
United States
Huntley
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It was a Kickstarter that I never saw go retail. I believe they are planning a second edition Kickstarter soon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alec Usticke
United States
Peekskill
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought it from the publisher at Gen Con (link to their store). Perhaps it's now out of stock?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Breaking Games
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there!

Sorry for the lack of availability! King's Abbey 1st edition stock was around for a bit, but did go fast. We started printing 2nd edition (same game, bits changed to reduce price). That edition is soooo close to arrival, and will be in stores everywhere finally. Expecting by Origins, and also then available on our site and through normal distribution channels, US and abroad.

Thanks for waiting!
-Peter at Breaking Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan Yanyo
United States
Evansville
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Peter,

Are there going to be any major differences between the second and first editions? Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Malkowski
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to everyone for the responses. Somehow, I completely missed hearing about this title and I was distraught that I couldn't find it anywhere. I am glad to hear that it will be available soon.

Peter, you mentioned that the 2nd addition had some changes to the bits... could you elaborate... the quality of the components (both artwork and thickness) from the video I watched looked outstanding, so I hope they won't change too much.

Thanks,
Keith

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Patterson
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
EYanyo wrote:
Hi Peter,

Are there going to be any major differences between the second and first editions? Thanks!

To echo Ethan, are there any rule changes in the 2nd edition? I backed the original Kickstarter, but have only been able to play a couple of times. Those were great, though. If there are any rules changes, will those be sent out to the original backers? Really, the only rule I could see possibly needing a tweak is the initiative selection. I've only played 2p, and it's really easy for one person to lock up initiative for the whole game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alec Usticke
United States
Peekskill
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does this outline the changes to bits?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin
United Kingdom
HITCHIN
HERTS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was lucky enough to back this on kickstarter and its a great game. I also developed some co-op rules which changes when the Vikings roll and attack which we have found works well. Any news on the expansion?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.