Gali Limonova
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Hello!

Anyone for tomorrow?

I don't think Markie will make it due to working late all week

But I'll be there.. possibly with Bora Bora again laugh

I'll bring in a few other bits or tag onto someone else's table, I don't mind.

I don't have keys though, so it'd be nice if someone opens up..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Ratcliffe
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I'll be there too. I forgot to swap games so I still have Vinhos and Diavolo and In Security.

Happy to play anything though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell W
United Kingdom
Herts/Bucks
flag msg tools
I'll be there this week. If it's opening 17.30 should be there for around then.
Up for anything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Stoakes
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Apologies - can't make it this week. But next week I will bring Age of Industry and the week after Brass: Lancashire which is the earlier and more complex version of the same game.

I've studied the rules (Eric, be very afraid!). I am also learning the rules to Archipelago which I'll also bring along.

They don't have to be played when I bring them - people (including me) may want to play other things. I'll keep bringing them till those keen to play them (including me) have. Then I'll bring the next wave which includes Pax Renaissance, Rococo, City of Iron and Cuba.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric N
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kitsto wrote:

I've studied the rules (Eric, be very afraid!).

Aieee!

I should be there tomorrow from 5:30 (but am not Keymaster). Will play... stuff!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Pavey
United Kingdom
Thame
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Still stranded in Portugal but hopefully along next week. Will bring Sagrada, Great Western Trail and Hanimikoji along (if it's arrived on my doorstep by the time I'm back). Have also got Magic Maze if anyone fancies some cooperative looting of a mall by various generic fantasy character types(Plays up to 8). Good luck with Archipelago Chris. I've played it once and it made my brain ache.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Olney
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Guy is planning to open up. I have the other set but may not be able to make it at all.

If for whatever reason Guy can't make it someone let me know and I will get there as soon as I can to unlock and then head off again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Davies
United Kingdom
Haddenham
Buckinghamshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Negotiator wrote:
Still stranded in Portugal but hopefully along next week. Will bring Sagrada, Great Western Trail and Hanimikoji along (if it's arrived on my doorstep by the time I'm back). Have also got Magic Maze if anyone fancies some cooperative looting of a mall by various generic fantasy character types(Plays up to 8). Good luck with Archipelago Chris. I've played it once and it made my brain ache.

Can you just send the games this week, and we'll see you next week? (Really want to play all of them!).

I'll be there, dragging along my bag with bunch of games with not enough plays...
Between Two Cities - city builder with a twist (in the scoring)
Favor of the Pharaoh - Dice rolling, dice gaining, high score winning
Bärenpark - build a Bear Park (zoo!) with tetris pieces!
Chariot Race - Race chariots. Don't crash. Use dice.
Witness - 4 player only game of memory and whispering
Kingdomino - another city style builder but much lighter
7 Wonders Duel: Pantheon (in case there are 2 of us lurking!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Pavey
United Kingdom
Thame
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Fondue wrote:
Negotiator wrote:

Can you just send the games this week, and we'll see you next week? (Really want to play all of them!).

I'll be there, dragging along my bag with bunch of games with not enough plays...
Between Two Cities - city builder with a twist (in the scoring)
Favor of the Pharaoh - Dice rolling, dice gaining, high score winning
Bärenpark - build a Bear Park (zoo!) with tetris pieces!
Chariot Race - Race chariots. Don't crash. Use dice.
Witness - 4 player only game of memory and whispering
Kingdomino - another city style builder but much lighter
7 Wonders Duel: Pantheon (in case there are 2 of us lurking!)

Happy to cover the shipping costs Nick?

Can't wait to try some BearPark action next week

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Olney
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Negotiator wrote:

Uh huh. We bet you can't wait for your "bear" action...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gali Limonova
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Kitsto wrote:
Apologies - can't make it this week. But next week I will bring Age of Industry and the week after Brass: Lancashire which is the earlier and more complex version of the same game.

I've studied the rules (Eric, be very afraid!). I am also learning the rules to Archipelago which I'll also bring along.

They don't have to be played when I bring them - people (including me) may want to play other things. I'll keep bringing them till those keen to play them (including me) have. Then I'll bring the next wave which includes Pax Renaissance, Rococo, City of Iron and Cuba.

Can I sign up for City of Iron?

Me and Mark taught ourselves how to play it in a Thirsty Meeple session but didn't have enough time to finish it.. but it's one of those games that might go a bit quicker with more people (sounds weird, I know!) due to more cards rotation.

Should remember most of the rules (as with all their games, there's lots of them!)..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Pavey
United Kingdom
Thame
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
RippedFromTheCrypt wrote:
Negotiator wrote:

Uh huh. We bet you can't wait for your "bear" action...

Er... say what now?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy Somerton
United Kingdom
Aylesbury
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be opening at 5.30.

I'll bring a selection, but happy to play most things.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Stoakes
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Erlina wrote:
Kitsto wrote:

Can I sign up for City of Iron?

Me and Mark taught ourselves how to play it in a Thirsty Meeple session but didn't have enough time to finish it.. but it's one of those games that might go a bit quicker with more people (sounds weird, I know!) due to more cards rotation.

Should remember most of the rules (as with all their games, there's lots of them!)..

That would be great, Gali. The only other one who's said they want to play it is Tim, so that gives us four. My copy is the second edition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Merrick
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kitsto wrote:

Chris,

All those game sound great and I would like to play all of them however I can't make it next week. Don't let me stop you if you really want to play them.

I am around at about 6:45 and will see what games have spaces when I arrive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Stoakes
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
John - don't worry - I'll make sure you get to play them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric N
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ErictheHalfaBee wrote:

I should be there tomorrow from 5:30

Correction - not feeling up to snuff th'neet. Hope to be there next week as per usual though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.