Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony Frey
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Last week when my box finally arrived, and after all the excitement of the unboxing, I started flipping through the rule book and thought it was weird that the rules seemed to keep repeating.

First I thought maybe they had the same rule sections for different scenarios or something, but then realized that the page numbers were repeating.

As it turns out, the book was apparently mis-stapled.

I'm missing pages 5-12, and 29-36, and instead have an extra set of pages 13-28.

I emailed support@steamforged.com last week, pinged them on twitter, and messaged them on kickstarter, but haven't had any response from them yet.

So I was just wondering if anyone else get a messed up rule book?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Proctor
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
Steamforged has said that they'll replace incorrect or missing parts, but that they're also swamped due to everything going out. I'd give them a bit to respond. In the meantime, you can download a PDF copy of the rulebook from their site so that you have the complete rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Frey
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, I've got the pdf, I was just wondering if it was widespread or if i was just very lucky

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam Brennan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Eternally
badge
Deluded
mbmbmbmbmb
Afrey wrote:
Thanks, I've got the pdf, I was just wondering if it was widespread or if i was just very lucky

Just lucky. It's unique

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Breci
msg tools
I have the exact same issue. Also my dancer mini is busted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Frey
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
have they replied to any of your inquiries?
i still havent heard from them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.