Pericles: The Peloponnesian Wars» Forums » Rules

Subject: 'Bot strategos rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ronnie Tucker
Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm playing a one turn scenario from the playbook and Phormio Agiad is in a Military Expedition and (from the flow chart) putting in 5 strategos. I'm willing to chuck in a couple of strategos (maybe), but what about the Athenian Phormio's?

Am I right in thinking that in a similar situation in the playbook play through it had them chucking in zero? Would that still be the case here?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Herman
United States
New York
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ronnietucker wrote:
I'm playing a one turn scenario from the playbook and Phormio Agiad is in a Military Expedition and (from the flow chart) putting in 5 strategos. I'm willing to chuck in a couple of strategos (maybe), but what about the Athenian Phormio's?

Am I right in thinking that in a similar situation in the playbook play through it had them chucking in zero? Would that still be the case here?

Per the flow chart, it depends on the situation, but if the Athenians have yet to finish out their PS issues, then they do not commit any Strategos. As I wrote in the playnote I have found this in general improves Phormio's effectiveness. If you want to experiment, randomize.

Mark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.