Douglas S
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
I'm looking at the English rules for the basic game and it seems as if the blood pools are fixed in position for the entire game.
The advanced rules do not indicate anything different, yet there is discussion in the rules of blood pools near the sides of the fortress, etc. Is something missing in the rules? Do players get to place the blood pools wherever they want in the advanced game? what? help! If so, how? eh? ugh!
Douglas

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey McBeth
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:Blood Pools in FIXED positions?
Duglis (#27773),

In the advanced game, any of the pieces can be placed where ever people want. We just mutually agree where things go (instead of following the rules). Obviously, once the game starts, the blood pools don't move.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Rodriguez
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
Duglis (#27773),

Everytime I've played it with the advanced setup we allow the blood pools to be placed by someone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas S
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys! Yes, that seems to be the case. I received an email from the author of the game as well, answering this question:
"
Douglas: In the advanced game, can you put the blood pools in different locations?

Friedemann Friese: Right!

Douglas: Who actually decides where to put the blood pools? Which player? Is it done before the placing of the teleporters and such?

Friedemann Friese: In advanced game all parts are put beside the board and the players put whatever they like on the board on after another.
"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.