Subject: I made a Geeklist of all the available Fan Scenarios. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Colin Moore
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I made a geeklist of all the fan-made scenarios that are available on BGG. As it stands there are 10 fan scenarios (8 in English, 2 in Spanish) with more on the way.
The List

My goal here was to consolidate a listing of all available fan scenarios in one place, especially so that some of the newer or harder to find scenarios can get noticed (to that end, does anyone have any suggestions on how to get more eyes on this geeklist.)
As more scenarios are released, they can be added to the list.
What I would like to ultimately see is a resource for people who are looking for more TS scenarios to play, that lists downloadable scenarios, gives them idea of the genre, mood, and style of the scenarios, as well as reviews and ratings, so they can pick out one that would be a good fit for their group.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A big shame this game isn't solo friendly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco van Barneveld
Netherlands
EDE GLD
Gelderland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tootz wrote:

Why not?
I played a fan-made story solo (playing all the 4 chars myself and it worked out fine (for me at least).

I'm really interested why this game doesn't work for you playing solo.

And OP: thanks for the list. Great work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Karrde
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tootz wrote:

I haven't tried any of the fan-made scenarios yet, but I've played the first four scenarios (Asylum, Marcy, Prophecy, UtM), all of them solo, and have had a blast.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks guys just what I read that it wasn't really soloable...might give it a go later..whats the best fan made expansions for it by the way?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Moore
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
tootz wrote:
thanks guys just what I read that it wasn't really soloable...might give it a go later..whats the best fan made expansions for it by the way?

Only some of the Fan scenarios have ratings thus far. Of those, Switching Gears, Broken Peace, and Easy Street are the most highly rated, all with ratings around 7.5. Go to the list and visit the pages for these expansions and look at their ratings and comments.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.