5 Posts

Escape Room: The Game» Forums » General

Subject: Can I pass this game on when finished? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Donald M.
United States
flag msg tools
I have this game unopened. If I play it I assume it is a one off. Can I pass it to my friends afterwards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hindmarch
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
You won't want to if you like it. Materials are necessary for additonal expansions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Wiese
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are some "consumable" items in the game but they are all easily replaced via Spinmaster's website. It's just PDF files that you can reprint yourself. Once those are replenished, other's can play or you can pass on the game entirely. Although like Matt said, the expansions require the base game components so keep that in mind.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oiler1 wrote:
I have this game unopened. If I play it I assume it is a one off. Can I pass it to my friends afterwards?

Each player can only experience each episode one time.

Provided you don't write on things you shouldn't, the game can easily be repacked for others.

The day after I bought it I printed all of the materials I could from their website for resets and put them, without looking at them, into an envelope in the box.

Now, when we hit the 'printer' icon (which means you can print out a duplicate from the website), we pull out the envelope and retreive the printout which we can then cut, fold, spindle or write on to our hearts content.

I've been very happy with that solution.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Moleman
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
I was saying boo-urns
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On a side note, you can easily play 3 of the 4 scenarios without marking up materials -- at least my group managed to avoid marking up the pieces.

1 scenario was very difficult to do without writing on the material provided, so you may want to consider making a copy if you want to avoid that (case is question is the 3rd one in terms of case difficulty)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.