Popular Tags: [View All]
Jimmy Mero
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I get this screen whenever I hit the "analyze" button next to a game in my geekbuddy list.

Here's the URL I get every time.

Quote:
boardgamegeek.com/geekbuddy.phpaction=doanalyze&objecttype=thing&objectid=&

However geekbuddy analysis works when you hit the "Geekbuddy Analysis" button on a specific game's page.

Here's the URL i got from clicking a "Geekbuddy Analysis" button on the Roll for the Galaxy page.

https://boardgamegeek.com/geekbuddy/analyze/thing/132531

The issue is that game ID numbers are not coming up. Instead the URL just replaces the # with a "&"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Are you aware of the dangers foxes pose to you and
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a known bug which has been reported several times over the years, so it's unlikely to be fixed until After the Redesign™.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Mero
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know. I've actually reported it before. It's just been getting on my nerves again so I figured I'd bring it to their attention again in the hopes they might do something about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.