Anachrony» Forums » General

Subject: Question about the retail rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike B
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
1. When will it be available in Canada at retail?

2. Looking at the kickstarter page, what stretch goals will be included in the retail box? what will be missing etc?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emspace
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
1. It already has been available in retail in Canada. It’s just out of stock nearly everywhere.

The Anachrony: Exosuit Commander Pack is widely in stock, just the game itself has run out. I suspect everyone is waiting for more stock to ship.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Riley
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Nos operamur, te ludere
badge
"Life is more fun if you play games." - Roald Dahl
mbmbmbmbmb
xsabrewulf wrote:

2. Looking at the kickstarter page, what stretch goals will be included in the retail box? what will be missing etc?

Look at the description on the mindclash website -- it specifies what's in the retail box and what's in the exosuit pack. The only thing you can't get is a couple bonus cards (5 I think) that were KS promos.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike B
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
wombat929 wrote:
xsabrewulf wrote:

Look at the description on the mindclash website -- it specifies what's in the retail box and what's in the exosuit pack. The only thing you can't get is a couple bonus cards (5 I think) that were KS promos.

OK sorry

I saw the kickstarter page, was just a lot to look at in the tiers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gannon Dubay
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
I like big boxes and I can not lie.
badge
Rochester, NY - Willing to Play!
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought both boxed retail in the US, here is what I got:

All the stretch goals are included in the retail base game. The only things not included are what come in the Exosuit commander pack, which are:

-Plastic exosuit minis
-Guardians module
-Pioneers module

The only part of the game you don't get from the 2 retail boxes is the leader sleeve and the 10 card "Doomsday Enhancement Pack" which is 10 additional cards for the Doomsday module.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shoosh shoo
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Theres a store in london ontario called L.A. Mood comics and games. They have about 3 copies of the base game and the exosuit pack. You could call them and probably order it. I dont think their website is maintained so don't rely on that. Theyve had these items for at least the last 3-4 weeks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yan Bertrand
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mindclash Games's website says "FIRST PRINT RUN SOLD OUT - new stock will arrive in Q3 2017". I guess that's the timeline to look forward to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.