Brad M
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Just found this online retailer with some pretty good deals. Check them out.

https://www.gamesurplus.com/product-category/sale-items/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ramalingam Raghavan
India
CHENNAI
Tamilnadu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They always have quite a number of games on sale (this is normal), and $90 free shipping is quite good.

Sometimes they have a much better sale.... which has the hotter games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
Garnet Valley
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This retailer has been around a long time and has great customer service. They specialize in imports and hard to find games but they have a vast selection. They have a new website layout but it is still the same Game Surplus.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad M
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Haven't seen people posting their deals on here, or I just haven't noticed. The company was just sold to new owners according to the website. Pretty good prices all around.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anyone know if the vast copies they have are the first or second editions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Agoobwa wrote:
Anyone know if the vast copies they have are the first or second editions?

https://www.gamesurplus.com/shop/vast-the-crystal-caverns/

Says 2017 for version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Troyan
United States
Elkton
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also nice deals on:

Cacao: Chocolatl for $10

Princes of the Renaissance for $35 (which is OOP and not going to be reprinted)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dong
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rams1984 wrote:
They always have quite a number of games on sale (this is normal), and $90 free shipping is quite good.
bm6262 wrote:
Haven't seen people posting their deals on here, or I just haven't noticed. The company was just sold to new owners according to the website. Pretty good prices all around.
Yes, some very good prices can be found and fast service, but go in expecting to spend at least $90 otherwise the shipping fees will be very painful.

I found 2 games on sale at very good prices which came to $55. I was planning to be good so I didn't add anymore games and went to check out. USPS shipping was ~$33 and that was the cheapest option. Needless to say I had to go back and put more games into my shopping cart so I would get $90+ of games for my $90+ instead of only $55 of games for my $88.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Folsom
United States
Wilmore
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Too many game stores with too many sales! I just can't, but man I want Vast!
EDIT:
First world problem!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam P
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
HOT DEAL! The Manhattan Project: Energy Empire for $40.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jae
United States
Bryan
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Senorjefe wrote:
Also nice deals on:
Princes of the Renaissance for $35 (which is OOP and not going to be reprinted)

By which you mean, "was just recently reprinted."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Potteiger
United States
Reading
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bri4jenn wrote:
This retailer has been around a long time and has great customer service. They specialize in imports and hard to find games but they have a vast selection. They have a new website layout but it is still the same Game Surplus.

Agreed! I just recently found out about Game Surplus and have had nothing but a great experience from them. Their customer service is by far the best in the business.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carmen Petruzzelli
United States
Lancaster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Full disclosure: I am current owner of Game Surplus.
First, thank you for posting the sale and kind words. It has generated a substantial number of sales and new customers. A sincere thank you.

We are set to ship many orders today and I wanted to offer the following:
Several releases are arriving/arrived yesterday, today, tomorrow. They include Sagrada, Lorenzo Il Magnifico, Kerala, Colosseum: Emperor's Edition, Honshu, Gekido Bot Battles. Not all on site yet. If you have an order ready to ship and wish to add a title, email us today and we'll hold and combine orders. We will fulfill in order of request. Of the above titles, Sagrada and Colosseum have the longest waiting list. Lorenzo is the only title I can guarantee.
-carmen
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Soller

Los Angeles
California
msg tools
I've ordered a few times from them and the orders have always arrived with careful packaging. They also get out the orders as quickly as possible. Cannot recommend them enough, especially if you're looking for hard to find items like games not currently available at most U.S. retailers. I got the 1st edition of Three Kingdoms Redux from them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Lloyd
United States
North Reading
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed. These guys are great. And they stock some harder to find titles, especially European games. Awesome communication and Customer service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.