B-17 Flying Fortress Leader» Forums » Rules

Subject: Secondary Cards 2.6 Success and Failure (Latest Rules) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Parker
Australia
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Great game design makes the complex simple, replayability maximum, and abstraction credible.
badge
It’s not how well you roll that counts but how well the dice suit the game.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Dean, just wondering if an artefact has carried over from previous rules.

Secondary Mission Cards 2.6.2 Key Points p9 says, “All ... last for one month unless specified”.

2.6.3 points 4 and 5 Success and Failure say. “It lasts for 2 months”.

Cheers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Brown
United States
Pottstown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes... My updates were poorly executed for this topic. Basically because I had it in several places.

Evaluation results last per the Secondary Mission card, which is one month. I hopefully found all the discrepancies and will update the rulebook soon.

Dean
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Parker
Australia
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Great game design makes the complex simple, replayability maximum, and abstraction credible.
badge
It’s not how well you roll that counts but how well the dice suit the game.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm collecting the odd other typo as I go too - you'll nail them all!

The hard bit is getting Dan to reprint the manual, maybe in a box with extra Group cards showing alternate airframes, the 306's fixed cards and chit, and maybe an historical mission/8th AF organisational gazetteer?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Brown
United States
Pottstown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Adam Parker wrote:
I'm collecting the odd other typo as I go too - you'll nail them all!

The hard bit is getting Dan to reprint the manual, maybe in a box with extra Group cards showing alternate airframes, the 306's fixed cards and chit, and maybe an historical mission/8th AF organisational gazetteer?

. Like the suggestions.

I doubt Dan will do it... Mostly because shipping them out would be too expensive. Staples could probably print and professionally bind the new rulebook.

I considered putting together a short historical document, but I had enough on my hands getting the game complete.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.