Lincoln Damerst
United States
California
flag msg tools
GameNight!
badge
GameNight!
mbmbmbmb

Tonight on GameNight! Nikki, Ani, Dave, Sebastian, Aaron & Lincoln play Magic Maze designed by Kasper Lapp and published by Sit Down!.

Please subscribe to us on YouTube - with more subscribers we get more freedom in how to run the channel.

http://youtube.com/boardgamegeektv
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maximiliano Sanchez de Bustamante
Argentina
Olivos
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the episode guys. Your video sold the game to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludovic Roy
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
27 World Series titles and counting!
badge
Looks like 28 is coming in this year!
mbmbmbmbmb
Played a few games a few weeks back at a local con. The game is neat, but I don't know if it's that replayable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Durkin
United States
Corte Madera
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That was fun! I'm now hoping to pick this one up, though am worried my daughters will be banging that token in front of me!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Cappocchi
United States
Los Angeles
CA
flag msg tools
Arkham Horror, Amun Re, R-ECO, Ora Et Labora, Napoleonic Wars
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Luds wrote:
Played a few games a few weeks back at a local con. The game is neat, but I don't know if it's that replayable.

But you know there are something like 17 scenarios included, all with brain-burning map and rule changes? I'm lucky if I get 3 plays out of any one game, 17 and it's a classic!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludovic Roy
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
27 World Series titles and counting!
badge
Looks like 28 is coming in this year!
mbmbmbmbmb
agentzen wrote:
Luds wrote:

But you know there are something like 17 scenarios included, all with brain-burning map and rule changes? I'm lucky if I get 3 plays out of any one game, 17 and it's a classic!

Yes, these types of games you tend to play a few games in a row during the same session, but compared to say Space Alert and Escape, I don't know that this one would hit the table very much.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Clarke
United Kingdom
Caithness
Scotland
flag msg tools

An excellent show, thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mister lee
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Luds wrote:
agentzen wrote:
Luds wrote:

Yes, these types of games you tend to play a few games in a row during the same session, but compared to say Space Alert and Escape, I don't know that this one would hit the table very much.

I was about to buy it also. So very close.
But then I thought that my gaming group might play it a few times and then the novelty would wear off quickly.
But it does look interesting
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad McKenzie
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Luds wrote:

I was about to buy it also. So very close.
But then I thought that my gaming group might play it a few times and then the novelty would wear off quickly.
But it does look interesting

Wheras for my school game group, where numbers vary and different people come each week, this will be awesome. The no talking and individual tasks rules will be ideal for keeping my more assertive students from dominating this cooperative game.

Bought, and looking forward to its arrival.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Webster
United States
PA
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Now that the SDJ nominees are in I am so looking forward to your annual look at those games. Really want to see the crew play Terraforming Mars and ICECOOL. Exit is going to be a hard one like Pandemic Legacy was.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lincoln Damerst
United States
California
flag msg tools
GameNight!
badge
GameNight!
mbmbmbmb
webstergroup wrote:
Now that the SDJ nominees are in I am so looking forward to your annual look at those games. Really want to see the crew play Terraforming Mars and ICECOOL. Exit is going to be a hard one like Pandemic Legacy was.

John, my thought for EXIT is we just do the easiest of the original 3 all the way through with spoiler warnings. These are relatively inexpensive and one out of the 10 they have planned shouldn't hurt that much. We've avoided playing all of them but one on the expectation that it would get nominated. I had hopes for Unlock! for a nomination. It's great as well.

So many of these games have been planned for coverage on the show. I only wish we had done them sooner so I wouldn't have is so rough in the next month and a half . I do look forward to playing them all.

Thanks for the note and for watching.

Lincoln
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernard
Poland
Kraków
Małopolska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice Show!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A. B. West
United States
Beech Grove
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Why aren't you PLAYING a game?
mbmbmbmbmb
Still love you guys. Such a wonderful example of how fun gaming can be. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.