Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Van Dam
United States
Appleton City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A friend brought this game over during one of our group game nights. The experience was surprising.

Components
The cards and timer are of fair to good quality. The words are simple and everything needed is included.

Game play
The group is split into two teams. One person from the team is a guesser and the others are the ones acting out the clues using standard charades rules (no talking). They act out as many as their team mate can guess before the timer runs out. Then the other team does the same. Rounds continue until a certain point total is reaches or everyone is laughing so hard you have to stop.

Experience
I've played this game with a few different groups and it is always a hit. I have found it is best with as large a group as possible. Everyone at some point guesses and acts out the clues. Since the acting out is done as part of a group, no one is up there acting silly alone. The group environment allowed everyone to join in and be silly. The creativity of the miming was also enhanced and the guesses sometimes got rather ridiculous.

Final Thoughts
As an Idea this is wonderful. The only major problem we had was that given the game's speed it would be very likely we would run out of card after just a few plays of the game. This may be fixed by simply making up your own words, but then why buy the game? Also like telestrations this is more fun as an activity than a game, scoring for us didn't matter.

I definitely recommend playing this game, as for buying it, maybe or maybe not, for me I'll just let my friend bring it over.

Rating for this game 7

UMCR Reviews Geeklist
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.