Deadball» Forums » General

Subject: Southern Circuit Schedule & Team Sheets rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
William Akers
msg tools
designer
publisher
I thought you guys would get a kick out of some further supplements I made for the Southern Circuit: team sheets featuring full rosters and a blank scorecard, allowing you to play a game with the entire roster at hand, and a schedule for a 42 game season. Download them here:

Team Sheets With Lineups Filled Out
Team Sheets With Lineups Blank
2017 Schedule

For each round of play, just find the team that your team is facing, and print those lineups on either side of a piece of paper. (Or do it on two sheets if you prefer it that way--I like having the whole game on one sheet.) Post your recaps in the "sessions" section of the forum.

For the games you don't want to play, simulate them using the rules on page 38-9. Want a shorter season? Play 1 or 2 game series, or simulate the games you don't feel like playing. Above all, remember the most important rule of the Southern Circuit: never pinch hit for Dash the Flash.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederic Manson
France
Istres
Bouches du Rhone
flag msg tools
badge
Thanks for these add-ons!! I really need to invest time (and brain concentration - I am not kidding, guys) to this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Akers
msg tools
designer
publisher
fredmanson wrote:
Thanks for these add-ons!! I really need to invest time (and brain concentration - I am not kidding, guys) to this game.

Happy to do it! Hopefully these will reduce the amount of concentration required.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Jaffe
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
mb
What is the Team Score on the bottom of the Schedule used for?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Akers
msg tools
designer
publisher
vetsurg wrote:
What is the Team Score on the bottom of the Schedule used for?

It's explained in detail on page 38, but basically it's a composite of the team's total skill which you can use to simulate games you don't want to play. The team with the higher Team Score is the favorite. Subtract the lower Team Score from the Higher, and add the result to 50 to get the favorite's chance of winning. (Note: This maxes out at 80.) Roll a d100. If you roll under or equal to the chance of winning, the favorite wins. Otherwise, the underdog wins. The game's score is the numbers on each of the d100's dice -- so if you roll a 73, the score was 7-3. (If the numbers were the same, roll the dice again.) It's a pretty neat system -- one that I'm particularly proud of.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Jaffe
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks, I didn't see it on page 38 though?? The basic preview I saw on the Kickstarter update doesn't explain it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon J
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Print and Play Gamer
mbmbmbmbmb
Love it!!

This is the kind of stuff I want. Sometimes I don't want to make a team or a schedule or any of that, so to have a bunch of that already to go will get me to play this more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.