river tam
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have lots of bits (pawns, money, poker chips, dice, tile holders) useful for making print and play games from my thrift store trips and was wondering if I could find someone would could make some simple games for me in exchange a box of this stuff? I have a repetitive stress injury so it's hard for me to make games. I also want a couple artscow decks but could not figure out the software correctly.

I can post a picture of what I have once I finish sorting through my stuff if there is interest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
maf man
United States
Waunakee (madison area)
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
color me interested. I don't know if I can supply you with good enough stuff fast enough, I'm still quite amateur. But at the very least I can take a look and see.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Call
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What games are you looking to get made?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TTDG
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be curious to know which PNP games you are interested in. And I'll also say that there is both a wide spread in skill required for some PNP games as well as a wide spread in PNPer crafter abilities. (I tend to stick to the easy/low end, and alas black and white.)

Edit: I see a few PNP on your wishlist. But it is probably a lot shorter for you to look at the games I've PNPed on my profile. Those I at least know how to do.

If you are willing to give up some of your solo games, you might find other solo games you could get (like more Space Hulk Death Angel) at the solo generosity list: https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/182682/solo-games-chain-g...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
river tam
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks for your questions. Some of the things I am interested in are

artscow deck of Quacksalbe (existing deck on bgg)
artscow deck of Origins: The Age of Reason (existing deck on bgg or yahoo groups)
Marquis
stock certificates for Alcazar existing file on bgg
possibly some numbered decks of card that cab be printed on business cardstock sheets (which I can give you)
fan content for buffy the vampire slayer game

I will work this weekend on gathering up the supplies to take pictures of them. Not quite sure what people would feel is fair offer in terms of parts for labour as I am not sure how much labour these would take.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
WI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hippiephysicschick wrote:
thanks for your questions. Some of the things I am interested in are

artscow deck of Quacksalbe (existing deck on bgg)
artscow deck of Origins: The Age of Reason (existing deck on bgg or yahoo groups)
Marquis
stock certificates for Alcazar existing file on bgg
possibly some numbered decks of card that cab be printed on business cardstock sheets (which I can give you)
fan content for buffy the vampire slayer game

I'd be interested in helping out if you could provide the files for everything on your list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.