Subject: New Blog Creation rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shaun Eger

Round Rock
Texas
msg tools
designer
Hey, so i started a blog a couple days ago and have 2 questions so far for things i cant figure out lol.

1) is there a way to see who or how many people have subscribed to it?
2) Is there a way to get notifications when someone comments on a post?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
PaperboySMD wrote:
Hey, so i started a blog a couple days ago and have 2 questions so far for things i cant figure out lol.

Not that I know of.

Quote:

Subscribe to your posts. You can make this happen automatically when you post (so you don't have to manually subscribe each time) with your subscription preferences (via the "Preferences" link on your subscriptions page):
https://boardgamegeek.com/subscriptions/prefs

Look for "Subscribe by default when I post or reply to..." early in the left column. I recommend setting all those to Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Eger

Round Rock
Texas
msg tools
designer
russ wrote:
PaperboySMD wrote:

Not that I know of.

Quote:

Subscribe to your posts. You can make this happen automatically when you post (so you don't have to manually subscribe each time) with your subscription preferences (via the "Preferences" link on your subscriptions page):
https://boardgamegeek.com/subscriptions/prefs

Look for "Subscribe by default when I post or reply to..." early in the left column. I recommend setting all those to Yes.

Ah, nice! Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.