8 Posts

Too Many Bones» Forums » Rules

Subject: Can Bleed stack? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Grogg
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ive been playing that it doesnt. Its only mentioned on a couple Gearloc ref sheets and doesnt say if it can or cant. But the poison die says only 1 per target, so this is making me think that maybe bleed can stack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Kleinfall
msg tools
You have been playing correctly. Bleed does NOT stack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Grogg
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks! Is this mentioned somewhere and I just missed it? Very likely, but I did search the forums and CTG's faq before asking. Thanks again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Kleinfall
msg tools
Posse91 wrote:
Thanks! Is this mentioned somewhere and I just missed it? Very likely, but I did search the forums and CTG's faq before asking. Thanks again.

No problem. I can't remember where I saw it. It isn't referenced in the rule book to my knowledge. I believe it was somewhere in the forum. Since you did a good job in naming your question, I imagine one of the designers will come on here and correct me if I am wrong. They are good about responding.

I don't believe there are any "effects" (i.e. bleed, poison, weaken, etc...) that stack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Grogg
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
i saw something somewhere where it said that weaken could stack. maybe on youtube when they were doing dangerous darts but i thought they said it could stack in the real game too. yep hopefully CTG can give some clarification. thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark D
United States
San Fernando Valley
California
flag msg tools
mb
I also heard that weaken stacks but also poison doesnt stack, but if you have a G'Loc with poison 1 on it and he/she gets hit by a poison 2 skill, you update the poison 1 to poison 2.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Aristides
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MarkUCLA wrote:
I also heard that weaken stacks but also poison doesnt stack, but if you have a G'Loc with poison 1 on it and he/she gets hit by a poison 2 skill, you update the poison 1 to poison 2.

Yes, that's correct. But if it has poison 2 and it gets hit by poison 1, it stays at poison 2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CycyX
France
Magny en Vexin
Val d'Oise
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, no, according to the latest rulebook:
Rulebook p.28 wrote:
Poison: How does Poison work if I'm hit with it multiple times? (answered by Soka S)
Poison is not cumulative. Rather, the counter will always be set to the more recent Poison Effect value being applied. For example: If you have a Poison 2 Effect Die on you, and a Baddie with Poison 1 targets you with that Skill, your Poison Effect Die should be set to 1. The same is true in reverse - Poison 1 can be bumped to Poison 2 if that's what came second.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.