Subject: I keep having trouble as Fire due to unluckiness with ore rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kris Rhodes
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
In theory, if I'm not drawing ore, I should be able to find ways through using trade. But in a my plays so far the fire giants have coincidentally just been unlucky with ore, and usually haven't even been able to finish that second event because can't place forges.

Should this be overcomeable through other sources of points like combat and events? Or is the game really intended for races to rely on their story stuff for the bulk of their points?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aron R
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are having trouble with getting points from event cards, combat is always an option.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Boatman
United States
New Iberia
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In our game last night, the player using the Fire Giants struggled early but once he got The Voidinod out onto the table he started racking up points in combat. He ended up finishing in second place and may have even won if the the game was just one round longer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.