In the Year of the Dragon: 10th Anniversary» Forums » General

Subject: Sold out from OLGS already?? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jake Fernandez
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Was hoping to get copies from OLGS such as CSI and MM.. but they seem all out already. Crazy is this getting sold out already? I was hoping to save a couple of bucks and not have to order from Amazon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Bishop
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: OOP from OLGS already??
1) Sold out is not the same as Out Of Print.

2) OLGS tend to under-order or be allocated in the first round of distribution, but receive significantly more product within a week or so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Fernandez
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
brewdinar wrote:
1) Sold out is not the same as Out Of Print.

2) OLGS tend to under-order or be allocated in the first round of distribution, but receive significantly more product within a week or so.

You're right. Had a bit of a brain fart there. Thanks. Edited now.

You think I can risk waiting? I have no idea if this is really sold out or how much more is coming..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
There is nothing "special" about this edition besides the expansions and any modified text. At least not in the sense of Puerto Rico's anniversary edition which was more of a deluxe version. I would think this is the new "standard" that will be available and will probably get more copies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.