Popular Tags: [View All]
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I don't get this game to the table as much as I'd like, given that two-player games don't receive much loving at my local MeetUp group. But at a convention, such as Geekway to the West, the odds are better of finding someone who's interested!

Though instead of hoping to grab a random passer-by, I thought I'd ask here incase any of you are attending Geekway.

So if any of you are interested in playing a game at Geekway, please GM me!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Briggs
United States
Farmington
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wish I was going. Would love to play a game of this. I have everything for the game except an opponent to play. lol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hand raised! I will be there tomorrow morning until some time on Sunday. I have one game scheduled Friday afternoon and am looking for "something to do". When/where did you have in mind - I will look for you...

I have not played for a year and only vaguely recall how to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Martin,

Sorry I saw your post so late... have been busy getting my brain fried at Geekway!

Would you like to play Sunday? I'll send you a Geekmail. You can respond to that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just following up. We (my wife and I) let earlier than we wanted to. She had to attend to a medical emergency (the patient is MUCH happier now and my back was hurting from all the fun times leaning over a table). I am sorry I missed you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.