Hide
4 Posts

Betrayal at House on the Hill» Forums » Rules

Subject: betrayal at house on the hill The Lost One Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kyle Parker
msg tools
Let me give you some context as to my question. we were playing and I drew the Lost one card. we didn't fully understand what to do so we played like this. while under it's effect I could not move (except by the teleportation effect of the card) and when teleport-ed to a new room I still drew the card that came with the room. we ended up deciding that I could use items because there was nothing I could do. I was playing a low knowledge charterer so for the life of me I could not make the knowledge roll. I ended up being the traitor. the madman killed me with his sanity damage the turn I found him (which was funny) and all the hero's died from environmental damage and I still won (which was also funny). My question is were we playing the card right? was I supposed to play my turn normally just teleporting around at the beginning of each turn. If not than we might house rule the card so that the effect ends on it's own after like three turns or so because that was the opposite of fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Parker
msg tools
Yikes I posted this in completely the wrong the thread I'm sorry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emile de Maat
Netherlands
Hengelo
Overijssel
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved Thread
Moved this thread to the Betrayal at House on the Hill forum.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L W
United States
New York
flag msg tools
The Lost One has an effect once, on the turn you draw it, and then it goes away. Event cards don't usually affect you for more than one turn; the ones that do will tell you to keep the card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.