Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan Rine
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I was playing as Phrenk my first time and I will admit I used I don't Think So incredibly poorly but that doesn't mean you have to be an ass and make me pass out by forcing me to drink every card.. I have never seen anyone pass out from Content becoming 20! I never lost fortitude cuz the bit I lost was just ignored with Regeneration. The owner was helping his newbie friends out a bit one more so then the other but he really only told me that using my I don't Think so was stupid of me then proceeded to kick my ass...

Just because you just met me that day and I said I know how to play doesn't include single handedly killing me cuz... (I was hit by other players a bit but the owner seemingly gunned me down for using I don't think so to force 2 fortitude loss.. He then said "Well I'd hate to do this but since you tried to make me lose by no gold." And killed me with 3 fortitude with only having 1 between Content and Fortitude..)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Nerman
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Brutal. Yeah, I've seen it before. This game is brutal if you're playing with jerks. I have played a couple games where one or more people would only attack me and it quickly stops being fun. Then you get eliminated and have to wait while everyone plays a basically whole game. Sometimes, they won't attack each other so the post-you part lasts forever.

I don't play with those people anymore. >
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Rine
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nerman8r wrote:
Brutal. Yeah, I've seen it before. This game is brutal if you're playing with jerks. I have played a couple games where one or more people would only attack me and it quickly stops being fun. Then you get eliminated and have to wait while everyone plays a basically whole game. Sometimes, they won't attack each other so the post-you part lasts forever.

I don't play with those people anymore. >

Also having panic attacks doesn't help either... (luckily it just almost happened..)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is the nature of player elimination games sometimes. Overly competitive people and pvp type games do not mix well unless everyone paying I'd overly competitive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Rine
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't mind losing but just felt like I was the focus of all the bad cards... I never got a chance to ignore drinks my cards were constantly negated...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Mohnkern
United States
Germantown
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BardicSkaven wrote:
I don't mind losing but just felt like I was the focus of all the bad cards... I never got a chance to ignore drinks my cards were constantly negated...

How many players?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Rine
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mohnkern wrote:

How many players?

5 Sera (who was heavily focusing on me) Fiona Gog Phrenk(me) and Wizgille.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.